|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilowatt|
|Output Voltage||230V or 420V AC|
|Grid Type||On Grid|
|Application||On Grid PV systems|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Usage/Application||Shadow Analysis of Solar Rooftop/Ground Mount system|
· Simple and straight-forward in its engineering, it requires no special skills or technical know-how.
· Highly polished, transparent, convex plastic dome gives a panoramic view of the entire site. All the trees, buildings or other obstacles to the sun are plainly visible as reflections on the surface of the dome. The Sun path diagram can be seen through the transparent dome at the same time.
· Works any time of the day (or moonlit night), regardless of sun or clouds.
· Accurately identifies shading of a site for any time of the year.
· Perfect for solar panel installers, home gardeners, landscapers, and builders! EASY TO USE!
· Integrates with software (sold separately) to analyse and optimize sites and placement.
Rated by 8 Users